This is one of its kinds in Nigeria aimed at bridging the gap between professionals and young engineers/graduates. Local man power development has been a major challenge in Nigeria as well as graduates/young engineers being unemployable.
This CAE training aims at reducing these challenges by empowering our engineers, improving their competency, making our graduates employable and enhancing their working culture to current world standard.
All GIL instructors are certified. WE DON’T JUST TRAIN, WE DO AUTOMATION. This is our differentiator from other training centers.
Benefits: After the training, Trainees shall be able to work on typical control systems projects including:
- Distributed Control System (DCS), Process Control Systems (PCS) and Process Automation
- PLC, HMI/SCADA System Design, installation, configuration, programming (sequential, subroutines and interrupts), downloading & uploading
- Safety Shutdown Systems, SSS (Emergency shutdown systems, ESD) – ESD logic analysis, safety function evaluation (SAFE) chart analysis, Design, Installation, configuration, programming (sequential, subroutines and interrupts), downloading and uploading
- System Integration: interface of main control system to external systems e.g. Fire & Gas System, Public address system (PA/PG), generators, MCC, etc to the operator HMI
- Safety Instrumented System projects on instrument control loops design and implementation
- Demonstrate good automation project management and commissioning skills
For those who have basic knowledge in Science and Engineering, New recruit Engineers, Technicians, Supervisors, Managers and subject matter professionals. Prerequisites: Minimum Requirement for CAE – Basic knowledge in science, electrical, computer systems